Thursday, July 09, 2009

n-EWWWw- updates.

zzz getting busier and busier as holidays proceed..and the only consolation i have is the increasing $$ i am going to get from working. >.<..

yest met up with yuting(my sec 1 friend) and huiquan(my sec 3 friend), for lunch. DAM* cool...talk about the past and all..and now one of them is stuying in aussie, another one very happening gg places to attend her favourite idols concerts. LOL. and i realise i don't really have happening things happening to me!! hehe except going out with dEARY, work, go church,study. ahhh..i am such a guai girl. =P YEAH and sleePP!!!...haha..

and i have no idea why, but suddenly all the jobs i am working is as a promoter..fixed job selling baby clothes, toys, books. un-fixed job promoting some hair care products. in fact the un-fixed job is a roadshow tmr till sun..13HOURS each day!!! >.
*faintS*

even so, i would like to thank God for giving me such great supervisors in charge of me. LOL the 2 of them in causeway pt is REALLY REALLY nice and warm!! taught me all the things i need to know, SupEr patiently, and also tell me stories of their lives, when they are no customers! did i mention i am now doing cashier duties tOO??=DD..

so their love substituted the pathetic pay i am earning and made me a happier person.=)

but from nxt wk onwards, i may need to go to the semb branch to work!! >.<..and..it seems like the in charge there are stricter. =Xx...

but i know deep inside God will be with me no matter where i go, His grace is sufficient..sO yEEPpPSS!! ... aLL tHe best to me!:)

lastly(before i rush of to work)..if any of u come find me tmr to get a fREE herbal hair treatment, i will earn some commission! ..isn't it cOOL? it's a win-win situation!! X) so ya suntec city level 4.sms me if u are coming! X)

byEEeE!!

No comments: