Friday, March 31, 2006

2nd pe lesson!

today we had our 2nd pe lesson...eh my wish came true! mr khoo asked us to run 2rounds first...then did some stretching, and run another two rounds..it's very tiring..but at least it's better than to run 4 rounds straight..=) after pe, i went to buy my life-saver..a can of winter melon drink...

however, when i finished drinking it..and wanted to change back to uniform..i realise that my tie wasn't there..went around looking for it but just couldn't find it...in the end no choice but to go buy another tie..$10!! blood was oozing out from my heart..=X

went back to the canteen to take my bag...and guess wad? my friend found my tie..argghhhhhh...why didn't i saw it earlier..shouldn haf went to buy my tie..life is soo...unpredictable..end up making myself happier by asking my friends if my new tie looks nice..haha..although there isn't really any difference..but well, its in the mind =P anyone wants to buy a tie?

went for odac meeting today..the teacher in charge, mr lam told us the expectations of being an odac member..we must not be late for school..must have positive attitude..and...a lot of things..also have to study hard and get good results..coz odac will take up a lot of time..ya..and for the physical aspect, it sounded quite fun...there will be a trip to mount kinabalu(is this how u spell it?) in june..where we have to wake up at 2am and walk till 6.30am..and there will oso be activities such as roller blading,night cycling..rock climbing and a lot more things..and all events are planned by us..not the teachers..so it will be veri time consuming..hmmm..we will only know the results of selection in june though..

everything sounds fun so far..except for the one hour endurance run...which i think is the most important thing..ahhhhhhhhhhh...

should i or should i not?

No comments: