Saturday, August 28, 2010

# impt =O

great testimonial! :)

HEHE. and so i got back my results on thurs. that's before rushing to work night shift, which was so TOTALLY anti climax and i really din't know what i was doing at work when i should be celebrating like nobody business.

:)))

HEHE. this whole year was just...greaT :))...even better than the first..

first year in school.. i worked really really very hard! as i was disappointed in going sim and not local uni..however..i depended alot on my own strength..and very soon, found myself quite stressed up..also stopped going church weekly about one two months before exams.. (which may be the reason why i was stressed)..

so when the results came out..well it was oki!not bad..60++, but by the effort i put in, it was really abit disappointing, cos i was like studying every single minute of time when not playing with john. it was then that i realise, i can't do it using my own bare strength. i need more than my own strength, maybe some divine strength from above.

and so this year, my resolution for the year, is to be more spiritual, and surrender all to God!I need Him, i know i can't do supremely well with my own strength...to do more than good or above average, i need Him! aND WOW what a difference it madE!:)...

not only i was less stressed, spent lesser time studying compared to first year(of course i still worked hard la!), rested more by watching tv and sleeping and online..went to church weekly before exams(even when time was running out already and i can't finish studying ...but i believe that by sowing time in His house, i will be blessed!:)...tWO best thing that happened in the year was,

1. i made friends with people that i dunno like everywhere i go.this is really abit freaking but ya la!! somehow they are all super nice and helpful and lent me useful notes that aid me in my exams. JUST WHEN I AM IN NEED OF THE NOTES AND HELP. one even asked if i wanted his handphone number, so when i need help i could ask him and he can help me. OOMG. another one lent me stacks of answers that was like totally rare and unavailable to ppl. some continuously sent me lecturers notes that was uploaded and disappear easily cos the lecturer take down very fast. AHHH and ppl around me was wondering why i always so lucky and meeting such helpful dudes..

2. I managed to squeeze in time to teach my friends before exams. LOL i dunno where the faith came from but i just felt that i am sure God don't wan me to just study my 3 years away a mugger without helping anyone in school..sO HEE. yea... but the point was..i actually had time to do all that!!! at the same time attending church regularly. and making time to teach like 3 ppl 2weeks before exams.

and so, when the results came..and they passed their subjects relatively well judging from amt of time left for them to study, i feLT sOO happy for them!!:)...it was a great feeling..like a sense of fuifillment..i am happy i got that FEELING from nowhere that i shld help them..and i am sure many around studying with me will agreee how come all those things i studied days before, always seem so ZHUN and come out.
:))...bLESSED.

and on top of that..TADAHH..my results.it was really beyond what i can ask for, and i am really thankful to God!!:)...this year had indeed been great, when i relied on Him..all things seemed to work well, and i managed to achieve so much within the same amount of time. :))

HEre is it!

Financial Reporting-74
Financial Management-78 (LOL...okie this is nice...)
Managerial Econs- 93 (OMGOMG WTH??!)
Sociology-63(WAAAHHH i got 30 marks for my prelims leh.. >
=)))))!!!!!THANK GOD for the results man!:)...i know i worked hard..but ...is this even human resultS? ...X)!!!

comparing to year one results..where i was studying every minute i have using my own energy..LOL..this year was GREAT. HEE for those that don't believe God exist...maybe...it's time to...??hee..

once again, Thank God for watching over me and giving me the strength and faith to go through the year. :))..Pray that i will always have Your guidance in my life..forever..all glory to you!!:)...

WHEE~!!!:)

No comments: