Sunday, April 16, 2006

a new beginning!

after thinking for sometime, i think everything is pre-destined! it's really cool!let me begin my story:

1. wanted to go first three months in innova badly, but my teacher said it won't be fair for those who get lower than me but above 20..if i went to innova i will most likely stay there since it is sooo near my house..no sajc..no Christ in my life..
2. decided to go library with fanella during the weekend..was talking about not being free on sat coz of some invitation from kelvin to city harvest church..when i realised she was invited by her senior too!so, fanella and me and kelvin went to city harvest church ..and there we found God!
3. brother was invited by teacher to a church...jus noticed he went city harvest too!=)

made a very big decision today..accepted Christ into my life..it's not actually a sudden decision..have been thinking abt it for quite sometime.. yea..met my cell grp ppl..and clouds! haha..went out and haf dinner and found out that they are really cool peeps! so energetic and all..hee..ate durian ice kachang too...yummy!! =) love durians!

oyes...also decided to stay in guitar for good..although there will definitely be stress and all since i noe nuts abt guitar..i will perserve!!=) believe that God haf his plans for me and i shall follow them! HAlaelooya!! =)

No comments: