Sunday, June 11, 2006

ahh..so lucky

today is such an unlucky day...went out to eat wif my sis and stepped on dog shit!!!! omg..my first time...ewwww...it is soo veri smelly! went to library and didn realise until i went to the toilet and wonder who is creating the smell..when i close the cubical door...argh! almost fainted..my SHOES!!

after several tries of cleaning..i thought it won stink anymore..so went to find a seat and sat down...but..the smell keep diffusing up my nose at intervals! yuckkss...after 10mins of suffering, couldn take it anymore and decided to run back home and change shoes..on my way back, it started drizzling..

went out with a clean pair of shoes but the rain became so heavy that when i finally reached the library after many many obstacles, my poor shoes was soaking...well at least it doesn stink that much anymore..jus smell of tofu+water+fish..wahaha..joking.

started on maths..functions!! eeeeeeekss...after reading for 2 hours plus, still can't get it...so irritating! decided to go find my sis who is at another area studying...

reach home with the achievement of finishing 3 questions of maths..hmmm nt much sense of achievement but at least better than nth la..haixx...maths is so difficult! =(

when we finally got home, we realised we didn't bring home keys..and my parents and brothers are out eating in orchard in some jap restaurant!! ahhhhhhhhh....roamed abt in the playground and laid on the stone bench, watching stars that wasn't there coz it was onli 9pm..but the sky is very nicee la... =)

yea..i am finally back home! feels kind of feverish though..mus be the rain..going to eat my wonderful dinner now..oats...=')

No comments: