Tuesday, June 19, 2007

happi dad's day!

went shopping centre wif family yest..and the 10 cubicles in the toilet haf no tissue paper! as my sis wanted some..i decided to go search..and to my surprise..i saw....



going closer to explore..i found...rolls and rolls of them inside. and this thingy was located oUtsiDE the toilet..hmmm..i wonder y..



holding the huge toilet roll like some trophy, i went back into the toilet and gave it to my sis..with many ppl giving mi shocked look. haha! felt smart and happi. =P

ahhhh having running nose now..so bad that 30mins after i reach lib, decided to come home coz i was disturbing the rest of the ppl with my continuous sniffing. =(

and to my horror, i realise nxt week is my block test..@#@#$?!!! omg how come so fast? yes i studied..but it didn't even felt like 23days had past la..and oso the knowledge inside is not proportionate to the days!! =S okaay i am gg to be sO dead if my parents haf to meet tutor..AGAIN. ono where did the true blue gal go..okk yea the pen i am holding is blue. HAHA. =P

won't be posting a lot alr..unless there's time..haha will be back when free! till then..bb everyoneeeee!=)

anyway, i jus realise another thing, without the pics of the toilet thingy post up, this post sounds v lame. so dun mind it..hhahas.

rainbow haf 7colours!

No comments: