Friday, October 19, 2007

...

loll went to sch in st margs shirt today..such a long time since i wore them..and i still fit! :P haha..

was walking home with ji and i say i am going to go high after A's. haha and she said if i b4 A's like that..she wonders how high i am going to be after. ;) hmmm i wonder too. but it's going to be like....1000m high. hopefulli la.

hmm..some things can't be bought with money..just like my __________. imagine..if someone pay $1000000 for _______, will i give?

....
...
..
of course!! i just nid a pen! haha! hMMM get it??? you don't??? coz my signature only ma!!

hahaha.. =P

haaixx my jokes are not funny anymore.. can't think of any creative things to write..coz it's all polluted. by non-creative stuffs.
haha..

and my handphone died again..having selective memory and receives onli some messages..so.. i have decided..instead of wondering whether ppl sms mi and not focus, i shall exchange my phone with my sis for a week. or maybe with my mum.. MUHAHAHA. so i can erm..yupps try to focus.

sooo byebyee ppl!!*sniffs*

my spirit shall linger ard. but it won' be back so soon. BYEEE.

there's no more turning back. :S

No comments: