Sunday, December 02, 2007

MIA crab

yeah! i finally bought my dress le! :) after searching high and low, trying on and off, and finding it looking either too long..too mature..(With black roses in front..)..too revealing..etc..i went into this shop..

and this veri persuasive auntie brought mi to a section of the shop..and showed mi the dress..however the condition was tt i was not suppose to try on the dress..

sOO pulling out my hair and have to be decisive, which is quite diff since i tend to see both sides of stuffs ;), i finally decided on the white dress. and i chose tt as it looks nice with the feather like necklace it comes with! :)

haha! yeAA! soo i got the dress le! it's abit transparent though! :S! and i think i won't weat the feather-like thingy after all..coz a bit..lolls veri cowboy-look. :P

and when i reach home! my sis accidentally stumbled upon this packet of 3crabs. which my mum wans to kill and cook for us the nxt day. my veri excited older bro..decided to take out the packet..and help the crabs breathe..by pumping air into the plastic..somehow veri near to my face..=X which causes some hahha..commotion until my mum woke up. err it was abt 1am..

after he finish playing with the crab and he finish scaring mi and letting it breathe O.o ..my mum woke up in shock to found that there are onli 2 crabs left in the bag!!

lol! one crab crawled away!!!so we went ard the hse searching for the missing to-be-killed-nxt-day crab. aND after noticing some sound coming from my bro's bedroom, we found it under his bed..haha!! it has many legS!!! and it walk like some robot..=P

hahas.

eRR yaa..so exciting. my mum was standing at the door watching 4 of us, with a look kinda resembles calmness b4 a storm..
haha! she was quite pissed with my bro..:P

lol my mum is going to cook the crabs now.

*yums*

No comments: