Wednesday, May 27, 2009

=')

does dreaming about monkeys and caterpillars mean anything?

LOL. HMM weird dreams.today i actually dreamt tt a black caterpillar worth lots of money, and i asked some monkeys to help me catch the 5caterpillars in my room. woke up with a jump when i thought i really saw one crawling across my beloved bear.

mins later, my dad mum and bro came back!! +)WHEE!!!!

took out the things they bought while i sat there feeling glad that FINALLY, the huge responsibility on my shoulder is lifted off...

I LOVEEEEE THEMMM!!=) three adults..yeah i am a small lil girl again!!=)))

hEHEE.went out with john for dinner and just finished the whole episode of perfect cut2. and one storybook yest. =))!

we must really treasure the ppl tt care for us around us, cos we nv know how long they will be around..

=')..aHHH. the show is making me emo..

hmmm...!

No comments: