Sunday, September 06, 2009

=)

lol few days past again just like that. went council meetings, work, mum shop,church and all till i am SOO tired out. and finally, decided to quit cer1s1. sms-ed the in charge and told her about it and most likely will be stopping work this month or in oct. council bazaar in oct. anyone wanna sell stuffs in my school? if yes, contact mi yea. will let you know the details.. =)

yeaa and went church yest,got new cg memberS! :)..lol and went shopping before that and bought a new pair of black high heel shoes. =DD!! vVV chio one! =)

yepps. =)and so there's work tmr again. going to miss it a little..but without it i guess i will be much less stress. =))..

work tmr..wonder how long i will be working till! ...

+)

"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?" Psalm 56:3-4

No comments: