Sunday, August 01, 2010

outing with godbrothers,ndp preview 2010,chc 21st anniversary. :)

okiii short post cos i wanna go sleep!:)..

some updates..whee happy! so far have been going out (like finally since school holiday started).. first going out with work friends to orchard, followed by ndp with marg and parents (thx marg for the vip tix!)...

i dunno if it's because i am sitting in the vip seats or what,(so got shelter from the scorching sun)..i find the ndp parade especially nice! and the whole programme was just pleasing and excellent.. from the top designers goodiebags, (now without those ugly sponsors logo, instead logos are printed on a plastic card)..to the food inside..to the performace..the gifts..the fireworks..the costumes..it was all very glamorous and expensive looking..a real difference from 6yrs ago when i was involved in ndp 2004 in girl guides!:)...HAHA..time flies...

even more different from 10+ yrs ago when i went ndp in primary school..and many bags burst..due to the weight of all the food and drinks..(The quality then was.. omg><..)..

HEHE. yea! and this morning went to our church 21st anniversary(same as my age!:P) @ indoor stadium...talked about how "faith,hope and love" is very impt in our lives!..love being the most important out of all..

=)...

Loving God wholeheartedly...loving ppl fervently..heh..

I think the best decision i have made in my life so far...was 4 yrs ago when i accepted Christ in my heart. I am so thankful for how pastor kong has impacted my life over the past few years positively..and also God's works in me. I am sure many in city harvest church will agree with me..

hee..happy birthday church!:)...

(pictures on facebook!)..

K sLEEPtIME. nights!~

No comments: