Monday, November 13, 2006

=)

lalala..this is going to be quite a long post..coz i am so bored now and decided to rot in front of my comp..until my comp rot i won't go away.=)

hmmm this few days i haf been encounting many ppl asking me to donate..and giving me a pen when i do..lol now i got so many pens.. how come they keep asking me ah? maybe i have the very rich face or the very easily persuaded look..hmm i think is the second one...or else maybe i just have the my-hse-nids-more-pen look..HAHA. ok not funny...=)

oyes! jill's friend shihui just accepted Christ into her life on sat..hehe feel so happy for her =)

yesterday mi kel jill and her friends went drinking..my first time! lol i didn get drunk la! ok maybe i drink one glass only..but so fun!!! exciting man haha..but it tasted quite disgusting actually the singapore sling..yucksssss..don't think i will try that again.. but hahhah very fun!wheeE! =D maybe that's my hidden talent..drinking! =)

on a more serious tone..onooo my studying is not progressing! i just don't have the mood to take out my book and start studying la! yes i do take out the book.. but it just stop there..ahhh!! last time i say i will study hard in the holidays.. but the mood just got lost somewhere..hmmm issit normal? maybe until dec then the mood will come back?

SO, i decided.. maybe i am going to work! haha earn some money and not waste time! =) i got so many things i am thinking of buying.. with the money...haha it's like...YEAA sO EXCITING!!! haha i keep feeling very excited nowadays..=)..dunno why..but the thought of getting richer is seriously........=D

actually working in holidays a bit mad..coz i got a lot of things to catch up on! but haha..nvm since the mood haven't arrive..i shall do something useful for now!

aNd today feeling angelic, i decided to help my bro get his new sec 2 books from newtown..actually is so that i won't feel so guilty for not studying la..but it is a good act still!haha.. and.......i ended up stuck outside the door..again.coz i forget to bring my keys..AHHH.i am going to paste the key on my door next time! so smart right!!loll hahah..

hmmm i just got news that guitar practice will go on till end of dec..shall post pics of my busy playing schedule up soon...=D

No comments: