Wednesday, November 01, 2006

chinese chinese chinese

went chi extra lesson today..as usual i was quite early ;) nt a lot of ppl from our class went..only 5. the lesson was okokk..can understand but was going at such a s....l....o....w pace...tt i almost went to lallalalalalaland..all this time i keep having missed calls from some spirits sitting behind mi.....

had breakfast afterthat..and ppl keep asking me if i came to school just to eat cup noodles..haha...yes i did! i onli like to eat the sch cup noodles...=)

then all because of him i missed my 966!! oyes...talking about 966.. last time i said i wan to complain about the 3-buses-per-hour thingy..until now haven yet! okkk i am going to write letter..soon..! mus help improve the bus services...and make use of my writing letter skills...

so we studied in mac..not very productive for me..coz i spend most of the time eating fries...and by the time i finish eating..my mum called me and say she is at the hp shop ..hahaa..

so happily i flew there...and got my new hp!!! =) yeaa!!! finally after soo long i got a new phone!yeaah nxt time i can post more pics up alr =)

bounced all the way back home with mum...wheeE!

took a nap and dreamt i bought a phone..and when i woke up, and realised it wasn't a dream..*smileeeesssss* =)hehe..

so, i sent my first batch of messages to my church grp, regarding the changing of my phone no. (there's group contact! so cool!!=) sry.. i am living in the 60's..).. in my excitement, i typed "hey hey! just got my new phone! =)pls change the no..tks!" and press send...after half a second i receive this msg "er..Congrats on ur new phone! but.. U are? =/" HAHAHA.. so idiotic can...i forget to type my name la!! started luffing non stop at my blurryness...and started resending another group msg..lol..hhahaa..

okie chinese is coming in 2days..i am extremely distracted by this phone now! ahhhhhhhhh! =D

No comments: