Saturday, February 09, 2008

19th bdae!~ :)

haha! woke up today receiving loads of message..and feeling slightly happier.. (tks ppl!:) ) ..and i was called to go online and 'hold' the seats while jialing they all travel there to get the tix..so online was i.. feeling slightly amused at myself coz i was booking the seats for everyone later to celebrate my bdae..haha.

loll..went to eat yoshinoya and jl treated mi! =)

then watch the jay's basketball show..and lol! it's veri nicE!! he looked so cool la!! hahaa ask shihui for more comments! =P!

and we took neoprintSS!! hahaa long time nv take already..fuNN! =)

followed by them bringing me and covering me in jacket while they prepared the extremely yummy-should-try cake for mi from gloria Jo....dunno wat. =))

YUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it's a choc cake and i like it veri much! =)


mi eating the *LICKSSSS* =) cake..


shihui mi and jill!! =))


again! :)

haha end product! (looks artistic! does it?)


went home to celebrate with family and cousins after that..


2nd cake! :) sOO many candles!!



mi and my lil cousins! b4 i ate them that is.. :P (points to the knife on my right hand ;) )

haha..got one more angbao to my collection of 3! :)

i am so going to go back malaysia nxt new yr..lol :P

yaa! thanks for celebrating my bdae ppl! :)

i am officially old and mature now.

=P

oYAA!! HAPPY 19th BDAE DARREN a.k.a my bond!! ;)

No comments: