Sunday, February 03, 2008

random

1. Are you dating the person you message most?
lol.. no :P
3. What do you want for relationship?
someone who can make mi LUFF(oki lols tt’s not hard)..ehh someone taller and can tolerate my crazy character. :) and can share with mi both happiness and sadness!=)
4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
lolls!u wouldn’t wan to noe. ;)
5. Do you talk to yourself?
hahha! Sometimes! But I’ll make sure no one is ard..e.g in the room,talking to my toys..pOOHH!! =)
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
noo..pour out..i am a gd gal! :)
8. How long is your hair?
about 28cm..(Haha I jus measured in the office..hopefulli no one sees it!!)
9. Do you like Batman?
ya I used to! Used to= veri veri long ago..i think it was pri sch..:P
10. When is your mothers birthday?
august near national day!:)
11. Who did you last hug?
POOH in the morning =)
12. Do you swear at your parent(s)?
nOOO! Hhaha.
13. Do you like anyone now?
maybe?
14. When was the last time you lied?
point no. 13. ;) HAHA.
15. When was the last time you cried?
secret! =P
16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
yaa!! :) it’s on near cny actually..
17. What instant messaging service doyou use?
MSN!! =)
18. Last thing you cooked today?
nothing today….yet! Maybe YOUUU~! YUMSss*
19. Did you have a nap today?
yes at 12.30 during breaktime :)
20. Whose house did you go to last?
ehh issit jialing? Or piG? I noe~~!!! mYY HOUSe!! =)
21. What are you currently listeningto?
some chi songs on radio
22. Why is the sky blue?
coz I like sky blue!! Haha!
23. Do you like green beans?
noo but I dun mind eating
25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
my sis! :P
26. Have any regrets?
yea one.
27. Do you use an alarm clock?
handphone’s one!
28. Where are you?
office at work :P
29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
no…hahaa..oink…hhaha.
30. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
the eyes =D
31. Is cheating ever okay?
depends..but in marriage no.
32. Do you want someone or something you can't have?
no..i am a spoilt brat who believes everything can be achieved with perseverance. STILL. So HAHA I will get what I wan if I wan =) *whines and cries* :P
34. Do you wear clothes?
yeS!!
35. Who/What would you like to see right now?
:P
36. What is your mood right now?
abit high and notti with a bit of tiredness..oki not abit..whole bucket..zZZ..
37. Are you a social or antisocial person?
anti-social. I usually talk to non-living things. Haha! Okokk er sociable with a tinge of anti-socialness at times..
38. Do you have any piercings or tattoos ?
ear piercings!
41. What kind of phone do you have?
K770i!!!! HHAHAH loves it. =)
42. How much makeup do you wear?
a lot..my genetic make-up.
43. What radio station(s) do youlisten to?
933! :)
44. What is your current annoyance?
my overdued contacts..which is getting dryer and dryer at the moment..=S
45. Are you afraid of the dark?
no! I am brave!! But I will be VERY scared if someone appeared in the dark and scare mi. bUT I like to scare ppl! =)
47. Do you miss someone today?
yes =O)
48. What is the most random thing you what thing random or nt random ?
to blog! good A's results!! :)

at work now..trying to entertain myself with qns found from sh's blog..lol..ahh!and my eyes feels v dry think i will go buy contacts somewhere later.. :)

No comments: