Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NEOS CAMP!! =))

wHEEe I am back!!=)) finally got the energy to blog..hahha!

lol..the past few days, was..fUN!!! =D

started out with us meeting in service on sat with out huge bags..and going off for dinner together. As I needed some cash, me and shihui went of to search for an atm, but ended up being attracted to the huge varieties of stuffs the pasa malam sells.. =P soo stopped there for quite a while, before being brought back to earth, and went back to finding the atm, where there was a veri long queue..oOPSS =P

then went to jurong jc..and something happened to the vending machine there.

As I wanted to get myself a choc cake, I put in some $$ and dunno why, the cake got stuck and din’t wanted to come out..so I put in another amt of $$, hoping the 1st cake will push the 2nd out, but the 2nd one was stucked in the end!=X so aheM* started banging the vending machine, and after a while, the cake finally emerged. =P!! heh think we were making a lot of noise.. =P

When everyone was gathered, we went to the hall for briefing..I was put in the blue team, LEMNOS~! And our group named L3 =))

wHEEe..after the briefing, the games started!

One of the station games was the spider game, where we were suppose to transport a few light ppl across, I wasn’t spared as I sEEMED light, as so was brought across. aHH think I looked very scared la! =X..(hmm actually I am very heavy one)…

haha ya! sOO we won that game and several after, before going to LT5..

lolss by the time we finished praying, it was already 2+ am!! Went to bathe and unfortunately, the queue was super long and most of the girls went off to bed at around 4.30am, while the guys 3am. =X!!

woke up at 6.45am in the morning, and flew to the toilet to wash up before assembling at the parade ground.ZZZ!! Did some morning exercise, and cheers before going for breakfast.

AHH!! I LOVE THE MAHJONG CHEER!! +)))

Heheh..after breakfast, the station gaMEs started!! aND wOWWW it wASS sUPERR fun!! =))) L3 won all the games that day!(losing only one).. and we were running all around the school being high!=P really had lots of fun cos usually, I will be in a group looking at other “vvv high” groups being especially high, but this time it was ours! aND hahaha~ the feeling of winning is gOOD! =)) our team members rawKS!! aLL soo lame and funny..hahah!

“okii..now u all shall do a cheer and the group with louder cheers will win..”

*started cHEERIng tHE MAHJONG CHEER DAMM LoUdLY*

And =PP!! no doubt who won.. WHeEE!!

Well basically for the 2nd day I was high the whole day..and the concert held in the late afternoon wAS NICE~!!=) jasmine thye(the Singapore idol 2nd runner-up) came, along with few others populars singers..wheee! playing with the lightsticks in the dark hall is fun!! The campfire at night finally came, and the exhausted germs hit me,& I lost my voice, and was feeling kinda running-nose sick..

LOL the campfire brought back memories of guides, while we sang the opening campfire songs, gako geko piong and the thousand legged worm song..and friendship dance!=))..

Took some pics with our group mates(some wasn’t there,sadly)...and by the time campfire ended, I think my batt was running low..with 80% of my voice gone..

Haha! Went back home and reached home at 12plus am..and KO instantly.

Woke up the nxt day on Monday and rushed down for aheM..mm sth I will mention again nxt time! =P and yea..

WhEEEEE cAMPP’s fUN!! =D..din’t managed to stay till the very end cos I was really sick and exhausted..AHH! think I’ve never been sOO tired after a camp b4!! =)) hahha..maybe I am growing old…hmmm…

=P…HEH…and today..oops suppose to go work, but had cramps in the morning and throat was feeling horrible..soo..yea :P

Did I mentioned I went to watched sex in the city yest with deAr?

=))! Hehe nicEE!...

Wheeee….looking forward to nxt camp..*goes off to eat lunch*..i sOO wan to eAt ZINGER! +))

hehe! oYES other than fun there were some revealations I had. =))!! *smileS**

pICSS~!


L3!! =))

sylvia jas shihui me! =))

fIREE!! nICEeE*

receptionist day. LOL looking sianz.

haha! something i found at the receptionist area. soo cutE! cos the company i working in produce cans. sO yea..their mascot i guess =P

No comments: