Saturday, June 21, 2008

sIM!

loll wheEE! something to update..

I got into SIM le!=) received the letter 2days b4..still remember that day, one day after NEOS camp..went for the SIM interview, and due to over-enthuness in camp where i shouted until i lost my voice, I sounded extremely..>.<

goes into the room and croaked.."good afternoon, sorry i lost my voice in camp yest, will try my best to speak properly*clears throat*" ..

hHAHA!=P

yea..and so the interview continued..and due to applying only at the 2nd round of application instead of the one in april, I am left with 2 choices, Diploma in Economics or Diploma in Social Sciences.

which i decided to apply for a dip in economics. This programme is sth like..u will take dip in 1st yr, go on to degree programme of ur choice in 2nd yr..and graduate in the 3rd year with both dip and degree..

yupps..

soo during the interview, told them actually i wanted to take the degree course, but application closed, which the interviewer bombarded me with qns why didn't i chose SIM the first round.

luckily for me, that very morning b4 i went for interview, mum called from overseas, and while still sleeping on the bed drowsily, dunno y.. I asked her what i shld say if they asked me why i din't choose SIM the first time.

wOWw..

think it worked.. =))..

now i am offered with Diploma in Economics AND the degree programme!~~ =)) and the best thing is!..loll it's not just the accounting and finance degree..is all 6 degrees they offered!! sO i can just tick the one i like..! =))!! but haha of cos i going to choose accounting and finance still, just..more shoik!! =P

hehe really thank God for tt! helping me to somehow asked my mum the qns at the right moment, and saying the right things during the interview..and also for the admission committee to be so nice and offer me everything..heee!!believe it's really not by me tt happened, but by His grace =))

haha..God is gREAT, all the time! and all the time...God is greaT! =0)

lallas! must hand in the form by 25th june.. =D..

No comments: