Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy chinese new yr!! =D

hEE!! chinese new year break is finally over..tomorrow is back to work..haHA this few days passed so fast!! =D..as usual, i din't really have lots of angpaos except from parents and my one cousin family here, (the other's grandma passed away, so can't celebrate new yr)...but it was fun!! =)..

as promised, here's the unglam pic of my house..(LOL pls dun have a different impression of me when u see the "before" picS!!=P)...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..=(


=)tADA!!!cLEANNeR?

hHAHA!sOO messy ritE!! pls don't say ur house is messy nxt time cos when i say something and insist on it, it's rEALLY true. LOL enjoying the neat clean feeling that wasn't present for many months now..sOO nicE! =))..lol we threw away so much stuffs la, cos i keep on insisting to, and making sacarstic remarks every now and then..=P..with the help of my sis..haha!but there's still a whole storeroom of dunno what in the room to clear, but at least it's better!! +) hopefully it can last and we won't keep buying rubbish home..oyES!~ did i mentioned i cleared my cupboard..LOL.. u won't believe this but we have almost 200+ clothes inside my cupboard, many which were unused or worn..so this time, both my sis and i packed all those clothes that we don't wear/can't wear away and it filled up 4 HUGE plastic bags!! >.
this year has started out well, with a new makeover to our house(though i still feel there's aLOT of stuffs that can be thrown away..=)..i like throwing away stuffs!! keep saying throw and my mum says she wans to throw me away. =(!

haha anyway went to many temples with family on the first day..and watch love matters with john..hee! AHHHHHHHHH oyes, something horrible happened..thank God i brought my ic there..

ticket girl: *almost going to tear the ticket and saw my face*..ermmm..can i check ur ic pls..
mi: huh..okay..*searches for my ic in the messy bag*
john: err how old do u think she is? *curiously and abit fierce*
ticket girl: (fiercely said)..14.

@@!##??!! WADD THE. she sounded so serious and fierce, i bet she thought i faked my ic or what cos i don't exactly look the same.. >.<..hUH!! ehhh i reALLy thought i looked more sophisticated that night leh..cos of the clothings..my new new year clothes.. and i was happily being more matured and less childlike. sO i was utterly shocked and kind of disappointed cos a few days ago i went G2000 with john and tried on those office wear..and suddenly thought how sad it was that i have a student look cos no one will be scared of me. =((..HMMM.

14 LEH..ErrRR hELLLOoOO??? i am turning 20 in like less then 2 weeks time!! >.
forget it..i think it was my bag la..maybe it look quite childish *mummbleS to herself*..

ya..and went johor with my cousins today!! =D..lol time flies, they are p4 alr!! =)..heE had a lot of fun running around with them..and oMY i must say..going there felt SOO good!! LOL the prices are like halved..and we watched the wedding game with RM 11 each. and iF you have city bank card..u can watch it at RM6!!! =S!!! >.< !!WAAA....siao lehh...so sad my dad din bring his card..or else the priced will be halved of half. $2plus for a movie??!!! OMY..

not only that, our dinner cost us only $18..for 7 of us. HHAHA!! =DD...ahh and everywhere we go everyone was looking at us..maybe cos we don't look like locals..lols!! and kept on screaming with our lil cousins when we saw cockcroaches on the floor.. eeee >.< there was alot in those dark alleys !!

hahha!! anyway i had this at home feeling somehow leh..cos i think i have a malaysian face..and my sis was quite irritated with me cos i keep telling her all the guys kept looking at me cos i got THAT look that the locals like. heE!! and cos there was once when i was young, i went to cut my hair in johor..and everyone inside keep telling me i can grow up to be actress cos i look v nice!! haha!!and suddenli abt 3 ppl was crowding around mi looking at me while the auntie cut my hair..LOL and my sis felt very sad(cos she was always the preeti one and i am the shy quiet one. =P!!)...heE! and the next time i went there to cut hair again, they also behaved like that and brought more ppl to see me..haha! yupps so i like going to johor!! =D..cos there's this kind of conservative air around among the chinese..lol hard to describe..

aNDDD the service was good. i dunno if it's cos we look foreign/special..or what but all of them keep smiling when they serve us!!they were soOO dam* polite..now i know why they always say our country's sevice standard cannot make it. LOL really can see the difference la..*tears abit*

aND my auntie says she remembered me as super quiet last time. which my sis added is true cos i once during sports day, i sat on the same spot for 4hours..while my sis ran around everywhere (she's the more active one)..HAHAaa i really don't know why i can sit there for so long..but i think..i felt shy when i move,as ppl will see me. HMM ehh dunno how to explain..but it was quite funny to reminisce those past. hee...=')..

hahha!!anyway..history.

ehhh i think i have alot of stories to tell!!hAHA!!..cos many things always happen one!!hmm...

like like..

i am having my exams soon. >.< which i realised a few days ago it was on 27th feb.

OMAN.God bless me..!!

piCS!!


for those 4D lovers out there..

=)!

lil cousins and me!! =D

bored (haAH! i look funny here!)

in cAr!

with new pyjamas! =D

7tix 7peeps in cinema 7..

my younger bro. =)

lol had lots of fun playing with lil cousins, cos when i do alil bit of crazy stuffs they will keep on luffing!!like suddenly shouting "yes sir!" when my parents nags us for keep on playing while crossing road.heh. zzz...sleeping.

nitEs~!

No comments: