Saturday, January 17, 2009

weekends..

today went for service..and got my usher taG!!wheeEEE~~..usher was quite stress, though it felt really good when u go up to ppl and ask them how many seats they need, and they flash u a smile that really seemed like they enjoyed u greeting them. HEE!!
=)

service ended and we got onto the bus that brings us back to boon lay. somehow john being a medic has brought our r'ship to a new level, where he loves trying what he learnt on me. example, tying bandages on my arms, (and pheWW..no POKINgG although he aSKEd if i wanted >.< )!!!! so it was with much >.< that i agreed to get out of the bus with the bandage, shld be fun i thought. but OMY..everyone who walked past me look at me!! like ...WOWW... >.< !!! felt so many stares LA!! took out finally and went home.. where i saw a super nice white jacket which i am gg to buy today!!=)

hee photos~ :)


my usher tag~!!*smileS happily*

=PPPPp!!hahaha!:P (luckily john is in army now) =P!

lols the sian face for being tied up..

something i saw in tamp that was soOO nice!! can u believe the painting was done on spot with spray cans?? seriously, i love that particular painting he was doing!!

spot the difference!!
(2more pics coming up)

HOHOHO.and yesterday i tried to plan my timetable..but instead i planned what i shld do after exams..heE! ;) some things i must remember to do from june to sept.
1. work to earn as much money as i can. (anyone wants to hire me??:) )
2. hopefully can earn so much that can pay for driving lessons.. :)!
3. read lots of storybooks
3. watch lots of dramas

yepps tt's abt all!! =DD...

aND..WhEEE after saying for many many mths that my bday is coming..it's really coming!!! =D

as such my bday wish is..(pls look to the bar on the left side of this blog)

HEE! the theme shall be feminine clothes, so anything which u think is wearable on me can buy for me!! but..ERrrrrrr don't toO revealing pls!! & nOO sOFtTOYs plEEasEE!!

oYAA i got this idea yest while on the way to ushering..toking to shihui.."OYeSS!! i am turning 20 soon!! =D maybe it's time to be more feminine and dress up..hEHHEE!!" so yeaa shall try(though i don't think it will succeed for gg school)..hAHHA but maybe i will dress up mORe when i go oUTT!! =D!

lALLASs...

haapPIi. =).

103days to exams!! >.<

No comments: