Tuesday, March 24, 2009

=D

ahhHH just came back from strikeforce short 2hours of training...at some ulu place in paya lebar..>< and OMGG!! +DD sOO FUN CAN!! i finally started drumming on real drums..

aNDdd!!! coss i went to training after studying accounting till almost brain died..(i seem to be only studying accounting everyday!! >.<...)..

soo was hitting the drum with drumsticks and..my goodness!! exerted all my unhappiness of econs..and study stress on the drums..and was so amused that the drum did not even look like it's going to break aBIT. =DD...

COOOLL LAA!! =)...

and today went to eat economic rice, cos went amk cc to find sp. and e auntie asked if i wanted dangui chicken..very tonic and all..and i jus okie lo..and omy!! one piece $3!! ><....though indeed it tasted very thick..

=X..sO sad the economic rice became no economical anymore.

haha..and my spp keep saying i steal his poa notES!! =PPp..and now don wan go find him alr. LOL i never lA! HAHA..

anyway, a video of first orientation training last last sun! :P (guess which is me! :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDtWjS9IOk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthestrikeforceupdate%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

wHEEE..

yes,i find this song so sUPER NICE!!and touching ='))...

i read a note my grandma wrote
back in 1923
Grandpa kept it in his coat and he showed it once to me
He said," Boy you might not understand, but a long long time ago
Grandma's daddy din like me noone, but I loved your grandma so
We had this crazy plan to meet, and run away together
Get married in the first town we came to and live forever
But nailed to the tree where we supposed to meet instead
i found this letter and this is what it said

*If you get there before I do, don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores all through, I don't know how long I'll be
But i'm not gonna let you down, Darling wait and see
But between now and then till I see you again
I'll be loving you..love me

I read those words just hours before my grandma passed aways
In the doorway of a church where me and grandpa stopped to ray
I know I never seen him cry in all my fifteen years
But as he said those words to her
His eyes filled up with tears
*
And between now and then till I see you again
I'll be loving you... love me

hee..=')waitformikae?

41more days..canimakeit?

No comments: