Saturday, March 28, 2009

welcome april.

wheee!! :)..sO sOON! it's end of march already.. >< ..and this meant one step closer to exams.

went church today, the sermon today really let me think alot. about how some times, things just don't go the way you want it to be, but instead of wallowing in the past, we should move on, and grow stronger..but..if really really =( things happen..i guess it will really take v long to move on..esp when feelings are involved. hmmm. =(..

then went shopping with jas and shihui after.had alot of fun! :) had been a really looooooooong time since we all catch up with the cell group. went shopping around jurong point..and went home..

photos! :)


thanks jasmine for the notebooks for me and shihui! :)

sh and me! :)

mi and sh! :)

=DD..my 2nd lover. =Ppp!

mIII! :)

i wish i can hold on to everything i have now, but i know it's not in my control..God, take over my life. i believe whatever happens it will be the best you think would be, for me.='')

No comments: