Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st practical lesson

LOL had my first driving practical in my life. and the experience was...crazily exciting!!!=) the instructor taught me how to move forward and backward, and just after a short time (tt's wad i felt, maybe 30min - 1 hour in actual), he taught the turning!! >.< !!

i really felt like i was a potential road hazard at that moment, it was like "LOL..are u sure u wan to bring me to drive with other road users, i aM sOO nEWW to the car still!!! ><"..it is as if he just taught me to fly an aeroplane and HOLA.my turn to fly.

haha..anyway since he decided to bring a dangerous character in, i guess maybe he felt it was fine.

SO there i was turning in a very not straight way cos somehow keep cutting ppl lane at first, and he nv really say which part to look out for to turn when see bends, so yea it was all instinct based and hmm wonder if i can do it again tmr!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEE.X)

No comments: