Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HEE.

LOL so long since i blogged..agAIN.

life's been busy with work..and i finally painted my room baby PINK! =DDD...wHEEEEe...it's so pretty!! and the odourless paint is really almost close to no smell!! =))..however, we made a wrong choice by wanting to use a old brown paint we found to paint the door..at abt 10pm at night. the smell stank like dunno what until me and my sis decided to go out of the house to watch drama in case we become stupider by minute. >.<..finally came back to sleep at 3am in the morning!! and went to work at 10plus in the morn. ZZZZ.....

went sci centre to watch da vinci exhibition last week with john and it wAS fun-NER than i expected. =D..lol!!what a genius! i still can't believe we spent hours inside watching and reading up on him..i thought i would die from boredness at first! do u know he write backwards in a mirror image way??..haha..

met up with sec school friends..jc friends..aHH. i find it hard to meet up with all my friends cos there are so many groups and somehow i feel like i keep neglecting some. but LOL. what can i do!! my work is like 12 to 9.30pm!!

unless you want to see me so much and want to meet me in the morning, or at late night, i practically has not much time to spare! take this week for example, LOL i am working all the way till sat 930pm..and with driving lessons slot early in morning, i hope that i won't be so tired and bang the car. =P

AHHHHHHhh!!! my first leSSON!! +)))...excited though slightly scared.

X)

No comments: