Tuesday, October 27, 2009

eventful 5days..><

lol have disappeared from the blogosphere for quite some time..whee i am back! :)

have been really busy recently, esp since last friday, when hell break loose.

oki well just joking but..due to some make up classes, i have to be in school for a 8.30am class and one 7pm class. So there was i in school..feeling very sian by the time class ended at 10pm..thanks mw for pei-ing me to study in school in between! .. =) where i bombarded him with bhb comments.

such as...when i was young i always think alot of boys likes me. so in pri school when being teased by my childhood fren's mum, "waa..who like you ah.."..i will count and say something like.."8??"

HAHA okie so basically i think everybody likes me. for those who don't, it's okay..i know you just don't dare to admit.=PPp HAHAH!!

okokay!!i shall just stop here.

the nxt worst thing is...after i reach home at abt 11pm, the nxt day i have school at 8.30am (Which means i have to wake up about 6.40am)...after which i have to stay in sch for a few hours, then rush to church. and went for dinner with john after that.. =)!!

but the sad news was,SUNDAY MORNING I GOT CLASSSS tOOO!! >.<...whyyyy?!! *snifFSSS, my weekend was no longer weekend anymore..*=(

after getting home on sun, i basically fainted on my bed for 5hours.

and today went studying with dorcas in lib. and a VV =XX thing happened. had cramps and decided to go lib anyway. i was fine..till i went to have lunch. =XX i forgot to bring jacket..and after ordering the food, and drinking a sip of soup, i feLT my stomach turning over 100rounds. rush to the toilet and was shivering, puking, diarrhea, and can't even walk out to find dorcaS!! ><..asked her to go back lib to help me take my mEn*** pills, and i was feeling sOO SICk.. ='(!!!

it was like daggers twisting in my stomach and i felt like i was going to puke out all my kidneys and lungs.

after the whole event, dor decided to send me home, she say i looked v pale and was grEEN!! ><..(green maybe cos of lighting)..

so there was i, walking every 800m and stopping to squat down to rest. can see black and white spots all over.

thank dorcas for sending me all the way home to my doorstepS!!and i think i waster like 1.5hours to 2hrs of hers.ahhhh if not for her i won't be here blogging and is still in the toilet now dying.

=(((((((((((((((((

i wonder why is it so bad this time!! ><.............it's the second time alr!! ><

anyway to top all the bad news, a few days ago..i stepped on something sharp and hurt my leg, and soO use the nail clipper to dig out the remains, and my leg is now on the way to recovery.:()

finally, in betweeen all the badnews..happy anniversary big FUZZY!!! +DDD....

*smiles and continue to hold ur hands home*

=))

No comments: