Wednesday, October 07, 2009

a real blogpost.

hMM! it has been such a long time since i wrote a proper blog post..!shall try writing one now since i have SOOOO much time to spare as my lecture will be starting at 7pm..x.X

so,how does it feels to be a second year student in university??...

i wonder how the rest of my peers feel, but surely the stress is now more than ever. seeing friends beside me mug so hard, somehow gives me an uneasy feeling. it's scary cos as only 2 weeks of school has passed, and i dunno wad exactly to study yet..and having time to spend on watching tv shows (there's 2 new channel 8 shows now at 7pm and 9pm!) and reading ppl's blogs all the time make it all the more unsettling.

OMYYY or maybe it's due to my weird timetable which is on wed fri sat, which is giving me seemingly soO much free time..

ONOOO i really wonder what are they studying man..><..wHERE GOT THINGS TO STUDY except notes?!!

hmmm anyway in an attempt not to go mad, and surfing around facebook to ease the stress, i did this quiz.."What God wanna tell you today"..and...

Lee got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...
... that you've been driving yourself too hard lately.

O.O...

okiee ..hmmm maybe i am really scaring myself too much. Maybe everyone isn't actually studying and i am just being paranoid and having hallucinations of them doing so..maybe it's cos i have to wait in sch for 7hours ? or maybe it's just because i am feeling hungry?...

hmms LOL k time to keep in mind God's word.

breathe in** breathe out**....

=)..oki i feel much better now..

ohno feeling better makes me feel like sleeping.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz~!!!

1.5hours more to my 3hours lecture...

God bless me! =O

No comments: