Wednesday, September 08, 2010

outings!~ :)

hehe..went out with SIM CrOOOOk clique yesterday..LOL it has been a really looooooong time since we met up..longer to me cos i tend to miss outings when school starts:P...

lol the reason why we were called crOOOk is because i said in my first year that i was suppose to be in the beauty pageant but the panal forgot to invite me in. soo louis started calling me pigeon instead and crOOKing at me during econs class and scaring+embarrasing me..haha..

that seemed so like yesterday!.. =)..went just acia@ marina square and i collected my new wallet! :)...

then took louis car and went to marina barrage..it was fun!! we reaLLY had fun laughing our heads off over some topics..(LOL i do hope those involved don't tag my blog abt THAT topic since this blog is vERY public..and as u all know, i have many fans readers)...

HAHA.BIMBOoOOOo.BHB.THICK SKIN.LIKES.

=O))..

started discussing about graduation trip~..lol how i wish money will drop from the sky and i can go overseas!! I reaally lovEEEEe going overseasssss LAAH...!..

went ichiban boshi @esplanade to have dinner today!wenfu treated me and john and jasmine...partly cos of john leaving..and also for good resultS!.. Wa..the food was...yummmmmy!!!..heee the price went up to $160+...thanks wenfu!!don't worry i won't forget u next time!heh. =)

hmm...10more days to john leaving..AWWWwWWw.. 9monthss not seeing him..prays everything goes well ba for us.. :)..faith!:)

photos from yesterday! :)





=))

No comments: