Wednesday, September 15, 2010

rOOTs.

hmm feeling very emotional nowadays and many things happened too within a short span of time. bracing myself up for THE DAY to come..where i have to go to the airport and send john off, without making a fool out of myself and crying like i have lost my balls. not that i have any la. ha.

just read my sister blog...which i added her link at the left hand corner of my page. so lame ...she go call her blog www.raynebowl.blogspot.com, then now it seems like i copied her and she is the authentic one.. LOL. anyway ya she is called rayne soo her blogname is such.

recommended to read the post on "PARENTS" on her blog..(A MUST READ!!!!)

it's so touching i can almost cry. =(...

SIGHhh sometimes i wish i can really grow up faster so i don't have to look at my parents working so hard...and can help out abit..but i know i'll definitely miss younger times because the older you grow the more stuffs you know and sometimes, knowing too much isn't exactly too good, as you start to lose your crazy side and become a more serious person. (Am i turning more serious??nahhh i will be back to 'norm' soon i guess)...

looking at her post makes me think of the past..i love our childhood memories!..it was great!=) though we were poor, hehe..it was REALLY fun...:))))))....all of us having each other around to play with...though i am not sure if my parents found it the same way. we were apparantly a bunch of noisy kids and i think my sister and brothers have some hyperactive blood flowing in them..they likes jumping,running and can never sit still..esp my bro. i think i was a very angelic quiet and nice and guai girl compared to them la!!..until..maybe primary 6?

i dunno what happened after that.. maybe it's because of girls school..or something..HEE. 'quiet' become no longer the correct adjective to describe me. =PPppp...

anyway yeappss....work..after my parents have waited for sooo long, raising us up with everybit of energy they have, it's almost time for me and my brother to start work. one more year and we will be out there earning money~!$$$$$$$$$$$!=D

yeeppss i must ALWAYS remember, that when i become self-sufficient,(maybe no longer dependent on my parents for money anymore)...i must NOT become like those educated ppl in singapore, (who feels tt parents are useless and is a burden) and throw them somewhere to wash dishes or become cleaners...:((..instead i must keep on remembering how they have brought me up the past 22yrs of my life.

MMMM.. pray that i will never forget this!!! MUMMY DADDY WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!!!X)...

okii goes back to emo-ing*

No comments: