Sunday, October 24, 2010

sunday!

something great happened yest, some money came in from work(which i din't thought will come)..so my bank acct increased!..

but seeing $3k plus drop to near nil again cos of sch fees..><..

the feeling sux..

God, please watch over your child here..=(

hmmm..another week ahead..oki something i must keep on remembering...trials and difficulties exsits because:

1.God knows what's the best way (to cook and barbecue) us to grow, and He allowed it. He knows what He is doing!!
2.It is a preparation for us, not the final hit-rock-bottom destination.

oki!! so i must have more trust in God..haha sometimes it's really easy to go pessimistic and forgot the good things He has done for us.. when difficulties come along the way..but i pray with all my heart God will bring me through this!and i know He will..cos He has never failed me..=')..

*Dear God, please guide me through this year..though i may not understand many things, and it hurts badly at times.. i know it is all for my own good at the end of the day..pray that you will be with me, everyday of my life, and pick me up whenever i fall..Amen.*

No comments: