Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hehehheeee.

okiee and so i am a WORK HARD PLAY HARD person. working hard to me means being fully focused(of cos some strong faith is needed)...and doing almost nothing else but study/work to the best of your mental/physical/spiritual capacity. till date, this can stretch about 3 years 7months.

HAHA. but i also strongly believe in enjoying the fruits of your hardwork. during these few years of chionging my life away, i kept telling myself that ONE DAY, one fine day, i am going to be rewarded duly...and be the happiest girl on earth. and lol i shall name this way of thinking "deferring happiness".

of cos not to say i wasn't happy while chionging, but just less outings and meet ups with outside school friends. hehehehe and soooo after such a looooong time of deferring happiness, i am indeed the happiest person on earth now!:D.......hehehee.. =D....

these few weeks, have really been great!..going out everywhere around singapore..clubbings...many kbox sessions...uniform outing..outings with sec sch friends, jc friends, uni friends...many movies..concert in esplanade..ecp..musuems..stayover..badminton..going for my sister's 21st bday party, climbing bukit timah hill, going to airport to fetch my older brother home, spending loads of time with family and john =D, and also how can i forget...the infamous MEGA-THROW project of my messy house. (if you have not read about my house, *points to the "popular posts" column on the right* you have missed out a crucial part of my special life)...

and coming up, is my trekking trip...(i have been seriously training up the past one week, really hope i won't be a liability in the trip man..HAHA><..)and also maybe an overseas trip with john? (ahem, don't think crooked...nothing is going to happen i hope>
heee...right now, i am still is in a very hyperactive mode!!:D...okieee let me think what else i wanna do when i am back from my first trekking experience!..

mmms...

-bbq at ji's hse
-johor trip!
-more kbox sessions!
-sentosa trip in bikini!
-meet up more sec sch, jc, uni friends!!
-stayover again?:D
-exercise regularly cos i want to be as fit and sexy like the top model girls!no pain, no gain!;)
-bring my little cousins out to kinokuniya to buy story books!
-eat more fruits!
-spend alot alot of time with john!!=DDDDDDDDDDDD!

YEAHHHHHH. i am a really happy girl for now. =D! all the crazy hard work in these years is ALL WORTH IT!! :D...Thank God and shen and grandma grandma for guiding me through everything!.........appreciating everyone and every thing in life now!

:)byebyeee world! see you all after my trekking trip!.................. :D

2 comments:

impyish said...

btw those aren't ur cousins.they're ur niece n nephews. LOOL auntie fung!!

rainbow faerie --- Lee Mei Fung said...

HahahHaa!!Ooops!! Nvm la u know I know can alr:)!!