Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updates on life..6months of working and counting!

Ok I am back to blogging!

the reason why I can happily blog in my pink room now..is because I got a new laptop! it started on Friday when I saw this hot pink Acer laptop in Challenger, and went home announcing that I am going to buy it. Unfortunately or fortunately, my mum saw this cheaper laptop on promotion the next day, and decided to get it without any hesitation.

As I have a soft spot for new gadgets my mum buys (which happens rarely because we don't usually buy gadgets)..I can't bring myself to say no to this orange laptop. And within 1 second, I have decided, ok this is mineeee!!! =D

And so what's the first thing I did to the laptop? change everything to pink! SOOO here's my laptop wallpaper, and the locked screen!



wallpaper! secret romantic desires.



locked screen wallpaper.

WHEEEEE. great..I finally have a laptop after a two years break..

ok enough about my excessive rant on a small little laptop. How have working been?

Well, life have been great after two more younger friends joined the school. with occasional dinner/movies/pubbing sessions..and lesser scolding..(pls Lord, let it remain that way!><)I don't really have much to complain. just hope one day my efforts will be recognised and I will be more than grateful. As the saying goes, do your best and God will do the rest! Totally believing in that!!

What I am looking forward to the most, is end of year bonus. WOWWW heard that it's going to be quite a lot!! can't wait..i LOVE bonus. haha I know I know, who don't?:D Did I mention 12th Sept 2013 will be the day I finish paying my uni fees? YESSSS I will finally achieve temporary financial freedom! omy i have been paying for my uni fees since 18years old, ARGHHHHHHH 6 years..it seems like I can never ever finish paying it, and now...i am almost there!:D

Ok how about love life? LOL..i have been single for one year alr!! YAY! being single has been quite fun so far, just starting to miss the hugs and holding hands, and all the sweet romantic feelings that comes with it. Haha, anyway good news! I am starting to believe a little more in rships..looking at all the couples around me..i feel that, well it might be worth it to take another risk! But, I am still praying about it, and so far, I feel Him telling me not to rush. I shall be obedient this time! Although I must admit, I yearn alot for it too! sigh. haha.

Hmmm..what else? oyes! goals! if you scroll down to the bottom, one of my goals was to lose weight.

The story started when I gained 10kg in 2012..and there went the skinny meifung..to a plump one. slightly plump..><.. lol ok I am bluffing myself. It was devastating because never in my life have I got to care about my weight. I was the girl that never gets fat, high metabolism, level 100 in eating..the one who can show off and eat as much as she wants at any outing, the one that is the envy for most girls.(ok exaggerating but you got my point)..

But all of a sudden, ppl were commenting that I grew 1.5 times bigger! and they stopped using the word skinny on me. my world crashed..and I set my heart, to eat only vegetables and fruits..for the rest of my life..



just kidding!:)

I decided to lose weight, and let me share with you the secret to losing weight. DRINK LESS SUGARED DRINKS!

within a few months of drinking only plain water from Monday to Friday, I shed quite a bit of weight! in case you are wondering, I do eat! just much lesser rice, and yes, now I do watch what I eat. No longer the food monster like before.

So I am glad to announce, I lost 7kg of weight!!! *waves and bows*

BUT...I am still not satisfied!! I aim to lose 3kg by end of the year, so I can go back to my pre-disaster period, and once again, wear all the clothes my sister and I used to share, that I sadly, couldn't fit in anymore..

This shall be my goal for now! and I shall do so by going to the school gym twice a week, with the help and motivation of a very impt person..Cheryl!! HAHHAA. now you got to help me girl. :P

lets look forward to looking like this again!



:))

No comments: