Wednesday, February 08, 2017

New App + New Chair + Birthday Leave!

Besides writing random posts about my dramatic life (hope not anymore), I shall blog about some useful information that I found out too.

As I live in a cave and have a habit of finding out technology/fashion/companies/etc, later than others (HAHA), maybe it will help those who are new to such topics too when I blog. If it doesn't, please CLICK HERE to what out what helps. ;)

OK so that day my insurance agent and I was discussing about a form I have to print out and fill, then send it back to him. Because my house do not have a working printer yet, I had a problem. To cut the story short, I need to pass him the form urgently. So I need to first: print out my form, second: scan the form back to him.

Was wondering what I should do, and he introduced me this app, which I downloaded and found it very useful! Thanks YY!:)

It is called "Adobe Fill & Sign". Let me introduce you this wonderful invention!

 
The reason why it is so cool is because it is FREE! like i always feel, free means a bonus, and bonus means good right! lol oh no, i am slowly morphing into an auntie. Or am i already one? X)
 
Back to topic, this cool app has some really awesome functions:
 
1) We can store our e- signature inside, by signing once
2) We need to first save a photo of the form in the photo album, open this app, upload the photo, and fill up the form. The form allows itself to be filled up through text box, so that's like really WOW!
3) After which, you can "share" the completed form through whatsapp to whoever who needs it. =D

Let's hope it's always free! :)

New Chair

And so, I have always liked customised things, or things that are personalised (passport holders, pink calculator, pink wall paper on my computer..pink water bottle or any thing that is pink basically)

So it is of course a dream to own things that is bought myself and according to my own liking. So I have been looking through many office chairs since I move in. Somehow, it just doesn't seem to be the one I like. If it is, it may be too expensive. so while chatting with Dan about 5 months back, he introduced to me this website of chairs.

I fell in love with the chair on the site! It look so classy and comfortable! But as the price was a little steep, I couldn't bear to get it. After many considerations - that we did not get much furnitures for the house anyway, I finally make the decision to buy.

The website states that it will take 4-8 weeks for the shipment to arrive. For some reason, I receive an email the next day, saying that the chair will arrive in 5-7 days.. I was so happy! Then two days later, I receive an SMS saying a NINJA will be delivering to my house that day. WOW , what superb customer service was that. Thank God for watching over my chio chair and let it reach me so fast! :)

P.S: Self fixing required but it doesn't take very long, and the price is really much lower than outside for some chairs!

chio CHAIR! :)
 

                                              my personalised pink wall paper on my laptop!

For more information on the chairs from this company, please CLICK HERE . This is a Japanese brand btw.

And so here I am, taking leave on my birthday and resting (slacking)! Will be going out for lunch later. HEHE Birthday rawks! =D

No comments: