Saturday, August 12, 2017

4+years of working life...

OK so recently I just have loads of emotions, maybe because this is one eventful year of ups and downs! Still thankful though, for the good things that happened and for the lessons learnt from the bad~

There are some things which I would want to work on more, in order to meet my goals from the start of the year. Let's see whether I have the time to do so..

1) Swimming
2) Use $500 SkillFutures (for Singaporeans aged 25 years old and above) and take up counselling certificate. Found one really cool one below, but it is on weekdays so will be finding out more when I have the time.
3) Toastmaster (need to learn presenting because I am really shy although I LOVEEEEE to talk and can do so for 5 hours non stop, haha. Hope to one day be able to present my thoughts in front of public with perfect ease! :))


Work has been busy, and i misssss my colleague at work!! (Are you reading my blog? I think so cos i forced some friends to subscribe, kidding lol )..Pray that you will get well and i can see you soon! It's been really boring without you to share my grandmother stories with, and i am lonelyyy sitting beside an empty chair. o.O

Thank God for the grace though, that the stress is not getting into me! Has been asking Dan to pray for me nightly to have wisdom and strength~ Just need to sleep more and i will be a happy girl!

OOO I am not sure why but the past few days i have been really hungry, i just keep eating and eating, and keep getting hunger pangs after i eat a full meal. LOL i need to stop eating sweet and oily stuffs!!!


The above picture is how i feel outside*


The above picture is how i feel inside* told Dan i feel like i can eat a COW. ~


Anyway! I have borderline cholesterol and my sugar level is like max of normal. =X Can't believe right?? But it's true! *sighs like a grandmother for my ill discipline in food* Will go to do another blood test in October/November 17, Let's hope it goes down! 

Time to really get down to swimming and exercising instead of talking and dreaming about it. haha!

Anyone want to join me in my journey to better physical health? Feel free to leave a comment or sms me~

Have a good weekend everyone!! :)

P.S: I am SOOOO looking forward to a holiday to Penang!!!! =D

P.SS: Not sure what's the link between the blog content and the blog title, but..meh~

No comments: