Sunday, October 08, 2006

God and his miracles =)

"you see, God designed us to feel lonely, and it seems like a bad thing at first, but it's really not. God created this space, this vacuum, inside of us that will always feel empty and void and aching. so naturally we try to fill this space up. we might try to fill it with activites or even material things. but usually we try to fill it with friends or romantic relationships. but whatever we fill it with will eventually let us down. then we become lonelier than ever."

"when i invited Jesus into my heart, i realised that he was the one i needed to go to for my fulfillment. He is the only one who can make that space inside of me whole. For the first time in my life i understood that God made a special place inside of me for Jesus to fill. And now Jesus really is my best friend." =)

i can just say amen to that. amen. =)

No comments: