Wednesday, October 11, 2006

=) thank you GoD!

got back my maths results yest..omg man! God really does do miracles! =) left 50marks blank for my maths paper dunno why...was so depressed afterthat...so when today the teacher ask us to go find her if we want to know results...i don even dare go..asked my friend to help me check...

and when i saw ji flying back..i was indeed extremely shocked...panting slighty, she said that i passed my maths! and i was like.omg omg omg............haha! was so happy that i feel like jumping out of the window..=)!!! she then told me that miss sim told her she felt like crying when marking my paper! lol...haha guess failing maths all through the year made my presence prominent in her class..was almost in tears too...=')hahha...

then today bio...wow our class did extremely well la..everyone passed! haha..though i didn't get like A or B...i was happi enough...hehe..

really want to thank God for doing miracles in my life...knew i could have never done it without him... =) *smiles*

getting back my chem tmr...that terrible paper...just hope i don't fail too badly...

No comments: