Sunday, October 15, 2006

small kids are cute...hair destroyed

cut my hair yesterday! ahh! it is confirm plus chop destroyed...actually it looks alright..if only the fringe was cut properly...i told her to cut a bit of my fringe..took of my specs...and to my horror..i see blurrly my fringe getting shorter and shorter..!couldn stand the suspense anymore wore back my specs....ahhhhhhh...so straight!! so now i look like a mushroom...like u noe those hairstyle where they put a bowl on it and cut...=S lamebowl=meifung's hair.

anyway today...my 2 little cousins came to my house to visit! they are sooo cute! omg...i think i can just kidnap them and run away... =) went to have dinner with them...after that went home..got a bad cough and my auntie advised me to drink honey..so i went to prepare..

took out the honey and guess wad!! the 2 of them help mi squeeze and stir the honey!! afterthat asked me to drink..=D awwww...my goodness..the honey tasted so... magically sweet! hehe.. =)

played comp with them ..and they don't seem to get bored with neopets games! chia bomber bomber chia bombchiaber..my long-time-ago-favourite too..haha..shhhh* =)
and they really enjoyed feeding my turtle! hahah...when i told them the turtle is older than them..you shld have seen their innocent suprised look! ahhh! *melts*

haha..sent them to taxi and experienced non-stop waving..=)

hmmm aftet today...i think maybe i know what i want to be next time! maybe... *smiles* =)

No comments: