Thursday, July 31, 2008

end of work!~

wheEE back! =))

my last day of work haf officially ended..hahha..yest was fun!!

went to work and gave them my last gifts..then HR manager treated me to jap restarant..lolss ate till sO full! i think i can really eat quite alot..when i am well and healthy.. =P..

finished the whole big bowl of rice..*burPS* and alot of side dishes..

then went back to work..ahh so many things to file still..!>.<

and finally the time came..5pm..and due to waiting for the nus ppl to go dinner together..went off at 6pm..

ask mui eng some things, before leaving the office..

me: do u haf any last words for me? :P
her: haha!! what last words..loll wish you all the best in your studies..study hard..and come visit us sometimes!
me: haha! okie!! =) and went off..

lol and this morning woke up missing and thinking of CP..=P but slept till 12.30pm..shiok~ =)

oyeS! she asked if nxt time got lobang i wan to come a not..which i replied with.."huh fiLING ah?"..lol did i just destroyed my chances? >.< hahha..

yepps went swensens to eat! and celebrated kwangyong's bdaE!=) VVV fUNN! =) asked mi to describe my first impression on everyone..=Pp and lols..

the food v yUMMY and the oreo ice cream cake too!=D

got high for a moment before recovering.. hhaha! rare times nowadays! :)

mm will miss the ppl alot!! =D

pics soon*! :)

ahhh! school starting soon! jus realised i din submit the form that will provide me with the textbook i need..dunno why i din't bother to fill up..ono..textbook-less..

going Festival of praise lateR!~ :)

ahhh johnn not going.. :(..

No comments: