Wednesday, July 23, 2008

poST butter factory!~

hhaha!! back! +)

LOL yest was funnn!! met at 7plus..then went to eat dinner together.. :)) and talk talk talk..by the time we went inside butter factory it was 10pm plus alr! and was happily sitting on the see saw outside while waiting to go in with jacyn. :)

loll and the og guys told me sth which made me grin e whooole day..=)) shockeD!*ehhh last time i think they all daoo dao one when first met them..hahha! but loll okii opinion changed. =))

hahha..and i found my long lost bro..someone who look like me! =)) so he became my kor..=)) *peace sign is our signnn* :)

wHHheeE ehh but they all say they feel like they are ageing everytime they talk to me..cos i like look like sec sch kid. =S hMMM. AHHHhh. remembered being promoted to 14yrs old by the 4-1 k770i clique..haha! =Pp

then went back at around 12am with dear..haha thanks for fetching me!! <3! :)

loll think by the time i was out alr half drunk alr..and smell v alcoholic..yeaAA tt's my future plan, to become a alcoholic accountant! :) lol hahha joking.

butbut i realli would like to try out my limits one day!! see how much i can drink b4 get drunk. hahha withh girlS!! =))

whHEEee~~! funnn! :)

6more days~

oyES!! work haf been quite fun yest and today.. =)..and due to being stuck for abt 2hours outside last time, the manager asked me to take an umbrella with me today to go lunch..

well took and told her it feel auntish so dun wan to bring..while she responded with a "hahahha...what auntish, in the nxt 20yrs u will also become auntie lo!"

lollss hahaa oops.. =P

ahhh couldn't imagine..hahah auntie me buying vegetables in the market and cutting queues with tact. ;)

lALaSS!~ shall post the pics when i get them! :)

No comments: