Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2nd last day

wheeE! ended work..sitting in another dept now..working so hard that i can't help feeling sleepy. :P..hahha! loll=P

these few days have been relatively more relaxed..cos a new HR permanent staff started work, thus taking over my chair and comp..and my work is slowly being handed over to her.

On a positive note, this means that i just walk around the office while all of them have to work, "passing over" my skills whenever needed to the new HR girl, and slacking around the sofa area with the cute pillow and sometimes dozing off, with the radio blasting english songs..

=)) oOO kind of like thaT! :)

loll but whenever i fall asleep..the manager will shout my name suddenly, cos from her view she can't see mi..and i will jerk up in horror. ahh think it's dam* scary to be awaken like tt! >.<

lalass..ahh 2more days! :) going to bring my camera and take lots of photos! =))

whEE!

No comments: