Tuesday, December 16, 2008

fun day in school!!

oMAN..just woke up from what seems like the dead sleep. i seem to went to another dimension!! >.<

watched survivor till super late yest, abt 2or 3am...cos my sis came back and on the tv..and coincidently i was roaming about the living room. =P..ahhh then had a sister talk cos it's a second day she working as a waitress. LOL had a fun time as she said the cocktails/drinks there has funny names, such as "sex on the beach",(which sound familiar), sex on the train, blowjob..and many many weird names. so she acted out and HAHHAA said hilariously "oki sir (repeat orders) so you want a blowjob, we have raine(her english name), Jessica,blahh her which one u want, which make me laughed till i was rolling on my bed...hAHHAHA!! so stupid!! then she asked the manager how they are gonna repeat orders without laughing. =PPpp

lol anyway after the stories of worklife, we went on to talk lots of other stuffs, plus abit of rolling around on the bed cos i couldn't sleep, it was v soon 5am. >.<...woke up at 6.40am and went to school feeling like my body can't coordinate with my brain, and was a tad slower than normal. AHHH zZZZZzz..

stats was boring with me and friends sitting at the last row, concentrating hard. :P. hAd a fun lunch in which i got scared by some bird sound coming behind me suddenly. then came accounting which i was already almost in unconscious state, plus the dry contact lens (which i seriously need to get new ones)..my eyelids seems to have weights..however the break halfway thr the lessON was super effective!! cOs i sAw this hUGE big BROWn beaRR...shouted from afar and saw it going into the guy's toilet. HEHEHEHEHE! sOOO cUteEEEeE!! just nice after the toilet trip, the organisers stopped me and friends, asked whether we want to take a photo with the beAR!!! =DD

LOL!!! i was so excited!! I jumped and look at the bear's big eyes happily like i've won some award. then i turned to my friends and asked if they wanted to take. AHH!! but one of them ran inside the lt, and another one don want!! bOOOhOOOHOO ='(!! in any case heheh i managed to take a photo with the bear(though it was sAD cos i think the bear must have felt rejected!!)..LOL and they promised to send to my email when they have the pics.

i later learnt the photos is gonna be put up on the "smiles stage" or something!! =DD!!! HEEEEE so qiao can, during lunch earlier was telling my lunch mates i wanna bring my photo and paste on the big stage and they were telling me how everyone who walked past will puke. =(!! BLEAH!! =DD you are going to seeeeee my pAgEant fACE soon!! =PPPppp

=))...
happy.

heheheheh.

"lol. then went action city.. hahas. was looking around at some stuff. so i took this "chewing gum thing" and passed it to fung... *i never ask her to pull* and she just innocently pulled the chewing gum thing, thinking that a cockroach will fly out instead. but in the end, she got an electric shock. then we forced jasmine to try. hahas. she got shocked a bit and screamed. hahas. *reminds of myself getting shock and throwing the whole thing to the counter* hahas. then went to print some stuff and went swensens to eat earthquake! =D thanks jas and wenfu and eugene for the treat =D and had a lucky draw. =D then took mrt home."

koped from shihui's blog. i wANN the cHewiNGG GUM!! can someone give me as a christmas pressie?? :)

No comments: