Saturday, December 20, 2008

my drEaM jaCKET!! +)

aHHHHHHHH!! i finally saw my dREaM jacKEt!! =DD...lol wanted something cool, cos i like being cOOL. =))...and went to adidas with john.. =)

heREE is it!! +)))..

cOOL?

cOOLER?

lol nice right!~! =))!...but it's $87 cos of a sale of 30% if not it will cost $125!! >.<...ahhhh my bdae coming soon!!HEHEE. hMMM everyone don't give me bday pressie!! calculates*...i just need 16ppl to give $5 each and i can buy the jackeT!! +))...hMM..the past few years..everyone seems to be giving me soft toys!! >.<...do i look like i like soft toys vERY mUCHH??! hmmS...although i do like to hugg them when they are in the shops..hmmm i think 20 might be alil too much. >.
loLLL...reALLYyy!! i think got once when i received softtoys from all my groups of friends..i felt that no one understands me leh!! loll...don't i look very mature and like those kind of accessories kind?..in fact i do!! HMM maybe the reason i get soft toys may also be due to me spoiling all the accessories when ppl gives me. >.<

bUTT..it wasn't on purpose..i mean..if one earring dropped into the holes in the sink..or necklaces break..or handphone accesories break..it's not my fault right? you see..when things get old..it's like that de..

hahaha yea anyway..maybe i shld post my bank account number here and ppl can deposit money for my jacket when the time gets nearer..(hopefully it's still on sale then!! =(!)...

or i just put now!! 245-98415-4. hahahAHA i am mad! =Ppp!

shld i buy red or blACKK?? :)

No comments: