Wednesday, February 11, 2009

birthday! =)

hohoo back to blogging..!!after talking so long abt it..my birthday finally came..thanks for all that wished me a happy birthday!! =))...hee..

20 years old..it feels different, like there's something behind my head telling me that one quarter of my life has passed..and sadly it's one step nearer to adulthood. hMMs..

my birthday itself was quite lame..i spent it in woodlands lib with my lover, the pbf book..actually econs tried to date me, but i rejected it cos he was too complex. lol..it was so ironic, the few days before it was even more fun la!!..soo yepps chose my birthday cake with sis and went home..

and celebrated bday with my family!! (pics to be uploaded)..

yepps that marks the day i was born, 20years ago.

=))...

and i have been thinking all these while..why did i chose geog in jc when i wanted to study accounting. i could haf chose econs or something useful/helpful. >.< but okii la got a C for geog miracle-ly..maybe if it was econs i would have got a E or something. haha.

jiayou all mugging people! =D

No comments: