Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lonely.....i am so lonely......

today is the loneliest day in my life..okii not so exaggerating but yepps..cos i sent my hp to servicing as a few of the buttons became insensitive. hMM!! i aM sOO saD!! >.< bought the phone for a few mths only..and so far had a record breaking of dropping it once only!! (or was it twice?)..hmmm..

anyway..ya!! and it feLT SOOO weird without my handphone with me.

1. i have no alarm to wake me up like usual, so used the ancient clock which i haven touched for a long time..
2. i keep looking for my hp when i wanna know the time.
3. i look for my hp when i want to find out the date.
4. i can't sms anyone at all the whole day...=((..

and the list goes on*...

hMM it's really weird la..like the phone has become a necessity in my life cos i depended so much on it..and it's always there..then suddenly it's gone..

it's always happens this way, when things are gone then you realise e importance of it..

LOL i sound so depressed..come on it's only a phone.

=(((

No comments: