Thursday, April 09, 2009

hAPpY eaSter day! :)

whee! today is easter day..which is also the third year since i was saved.

went service in the afternoon and met up with john..suppose to meet sh too..but ='(!...then went to watch the once a year cannot miss easter drama..

waching "Jesus" getting nailed to the cross and dying for us really made me tear ..>.<..and think of how much love God had for us that He sent his only son to die for us..Of course, 3 days later, He arose and i believe is now alive..somewhere. :) then went off with john to the new shopping centre in bugis, and it was nicE! =)..heee..!! took some pics which i will post nxt time! =)..

hee! anyway i shall blog about prelims results, lol it was a happy one! somehow, i don't know how, i got 71 for my econs..OMYYY la i was so super stunned when i took back the paper and just stood there with a blank face looking through the papers of 3subjects without knowing which was which, while mp stood beside me exclaiming abt it, and i think i let out a scream which i realised, in a room full of ppl that is. ><

AHHHH how come ah!! it's really...v unbelieving still cos i am definitely not up to that standard yet...in fact i was just aiming for a pass in all and a good mark for maths and stats!!! hee God is indeed good all the time!!...:)...maybe He's trying to tell me something..it's not impossible for econs?? cos a few days ago i was quite discouraged by econs, but this definitely altered my view and gave me newfound hope!! =))!

hmmm the difficult thing now is..how to maintain and do it again. >.<...since prelims is not counted at all...

><...

God..thank you for my prelim results, thank you for showing me that all is possible through You once again, despite all the immense discouragement faced during this time.. while studying..n all..I pray for good results in actual exams, and pray i will not get complacent in any way. Thank you for noticing me then..and getting me saved, 3 years ago, on this very day.

=)...

ahhhh jiayou everybody!! ....

No comments: