Wednesday, April 01, 2009

=o)

LOL went stats uk lecture today..and got a lil nice surprise...=)..but the lecture was SOOO super long la!! 10pm to 5pm..(of course with breaks)...but towards the end of lesson, really dragging my feet to go back to my seat..zzz!!

however one thing i am really impressed is the kindness and patience of the UK lecturer..lol i can't believe she's the one who's setting my paper.!!

hahha=)..

and one more thing, wlds lib is filled with SIM ppl la!!they are everywhere! 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year..

so that day i was feeling shy and self conscious studying with seniors and peers, so tried to hide in some corner of the lib..and after sometime, mp came over and told me..."actually u noe what, the 2person in front of u are from SIM"...

>.<....

i can't hide..='((..!! i thought they were from nus or sth..so decided to sit in an unfeminie manner. LOL, faints*

i hope they see me when i am in a nicer posture in school.

=PPpp...

35more days!! ><

No comments: