Monday, April 20, 2009

updates!:)

haha so long since i blogged..oki not too long..4days actually..=P

on fri, found the full set of ping pong series in mob tv at night..and watched the whole series from episode 13 to 20 with mum and sis.. hHAHA! it was super nicE!! =))! but the ending was quite arupt, which led me to suspect there might be a series 2 for that show. thinking that my mum have to work and my sis going out, i thought staying up late won't affect me so much..since my sch starts at 10 the nxt day..

but i was wrong!!my sis and mum slept till late on sat..while i have to climb up to go school after sleeping at 5.30am the previous night..zZZ!! ><..

sleepwalk to poa class..and was late by 30mins..but the li*ON guy is good! in the class, learnt many things..it's a very effective class! :)..then john came to the school and we went church together.

due to some reason, he wanted to roam and explore the school with me..which made me feel SOOOOOOo shy!!! ><...despite my constant effort telling him tt we are gg to be late(which is slightly untrue)..he still continue walking around happily.. *faints*..

after sometime following me around the school, with me feeling super shy, we saw jl and carol, and he finally decided to go to church..

dEArYyYYY!!! ><....*bites*

hehe!then went church and was taught the last sermon on relationships..the drama was hilarious! i never knew diff sex language can be a factor hindering happy relationships after marriage(besides family and friends, job, money) too! =P

then went off to ikea and had a happy dinner =))...

dEArYYyyy thanks for being SoOO understanding and agreeing to meet so lil cos of my exams!! =)))..<333!!

then came sun which i missed the stupid 10am mark, and end up sitting on the floor till my butt hurts.=(

exams in 16days....

><

can i do it?

God bless me! :)

No comments: