Thursday, June 04, 2009

=o)

HAHA wow. i am shocked that only 2 days have passed since i last blogged. it felt like i have done sOO much!! ><..

hmmm so to continue my holiday life, i have been cleaning up the house, (which is appearing neater now cos we finally persuaded our parents to throw this HUGE LONG 10yr old sofa from the hse..which is a VERY big achievement, plus some sneak initiative on our part, muhhaha. =)

*claps* :)..

after which i(once in a million yrs) decided to go my mum shop to help out. hMM i rarely go nowadays cos i dislike certain individuals(aunties and uncles) who are very fake there..where they smile sOO widely in front of you but stab you at the back. LOL. it's SOO evil!! ><...then they think they are so smart also..EEK! i can be really mean thinking of them..but it's oki. shan't elaborate.

anyway..while i was on my way there.. took 961 to school. WOW. that bus. the memories that comes with the bus. loll...it was way too..nostalgic.

sitting beside my older bro, staring out of the window, i recalled the countless time i took that bus, to and fro in my 4years in st margs. LOL. it held really great memories there..can't believe that just half a decade ago, i was sitting there right beside my older bro, going school together. and wAS sO unaware of what will be coming in my life..

it was definitely a period of pure innocence,of all the perspectives from the world.. and i had IMMENSE fun there! =))..but if there's one thing i could change now, it is that i WORE CONTACTS in sec school..cOS i LOOK SO DAM* TOOT thEN!! >.O *faintS* and mY sPECSS is cIRCLE shapeD!! *screams and dies*..><..

Lol then i saw this group of nanyang girls boarding the bus, and they were having so much fun!! +)..aHhhh..memories...

anyway to sum up how fun my sec sch life was, it was.. PLAY for the first 3.25yrs,study for 0.75 yrs. I ABSOLUTELY PLAYED TILL I GONE CRAZY then! which is why i always am one of those who went into the "fail-4-or-more-subjects-prepare-to-get-kick-out-of-sch" room filled with similar ppl like me. HAHA. =P

but i got 11pts in the end!! *cheerS*.. which misled me to think that once again, i could do that stunning feat for my A's.

BUT i wAS SOOO WRONG!!=(! indeed i improved from failing everything, to average results, but obviously that wasn't enough.JUst aBit.sO lil BIT. ZZZ. *drops from 10000metres high heaven to sizzling hell of the same depth*..o.<

hmmm hahah anyway i realised i have played for 10yrs of my life already, since p3, and thank God for making me realise that now, or i wouldn't know how much longer it would have taken for me to realise. LOL maybe not going top unis is oso a good thing, or else i might have continue playing till i dropout of the top schools and i would have been too old then.

hAHA.

BUT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.i have asked myself so many qns wondering whY He wanted me to take this path, but all i got from Him is to be patient. and patient i will be.

on a lighter note, my sis got a blog finally!:).. it's called.. www.raynebowl.blogspot.com.. where rayne is her english name. LOLLL.. she's SO LAMEEE!!!whY does the blogname sound so similar to mine! LOL. but well, she's also very lame one so yepps,can go read her blog~ =)

loNG awaited piCS!~(i fInally found my comp wirE! :) )..


shu nu mE! +)

first round of rubbish clearing after exam. according to my sis, it will take 50 times of 20 bags of rubbish, to clear the house. well. i dunno, she may be right. ;)

mY handwriting when i was in sec sch. neAT?

LOL..i tOLd you i was a neat girl. and was a quiet one too. nyoualljustdinbeliveme.sobs*

proof of my words.

mi and shihui!! clue to where we are when taking the photo. (look behind my head)

mE in the shoe shop!nobody wanted to zilian with me. =P

sis and me!! :)..aHH all my sis fault for the disappearance of a left eyelid. hMPH.

the 10 year old sofa we threw away..actually it's still can be used! just quite dirty..hopefully someone will pick it up and put it in good use..

finally....
...

tHE nuGGEtS&seaweed chickens i COOKEd for dinneR!! =)).. (oki fine my mum help at the last bit to make sure it's really cooked.)

haHA!yea lol guess that's enough for one post. shall post about my job hunting experience on the nxt post.oYA!..lots of boxes are packed and ready to go to salvation army! =D..wHEEE! :)

tATA! +)

No comments: