Sunday, June 07, 2009

run swim badminton =D

some photos i dug out! =D


some handphones we dug out from the storeroom. it looks kinda diff from the handphones now hor? anyone interested to buy? =P

my artwork in sec sch!! =D nice right!!it's drawn on a tracing paper, actually a dragonfruit. hEE!=D my secret talent*! =P

okii maybe not a talent.. LOL. this is a pic drawn and i stated that i drew it because mooncake fest is coming. eRRR.. >.<..i am the snoopy?? hHAHA but i LIKEE SNOOPY..so yepps what u are seeing is actually me. =o) aHHH it's hugging a woodstock!! hEE!!:D

*vaguely recalls a lame story in sec sch where i go ard telling my friends i am pregnant and woodstocks are my children. and they are invisible so only i can see them =XX*..omy i was so lame then...x)

LOL now is 12am and i am back from playing badminton with my lil sis and bro. LOL! finally!!after procrastinating for so long, i played my first badminton of ...hmm one/two yrs?

hehe! it's fun!!! =DDD...and indeed it din't disappoint me. but i don't remember my hands feeling so sore last time. ><..

hmmm..today was really a day of achievement. i went to find john to run, swim in the morning, and now badminton at night. =D..muhaha.suddenly i am feeling so healthy! and all the mushy fatty juices in my body seem to be slowly disappearing. =D..

can just imagine this conver between fats cells.

let fat cells= FC.

FC 1 : oNOOoo why is she suddenly exercising after 2yearS? i have been making more friends since tt time she was studying for A's. DAM*..now i am gg to lose some friends..=(..
*FC 2-200000 starts sobbing uncontrollably*

=PpP..shall make it a point to play badminton whenever i can. =D..

BUT running. ><..........i can't even run 2 rounds properly now!! ..oNOOoo..* FC cheers*..

ahhh feeling kinda weak physically now, shall go sLeEPP!!

job interview tmr, wonders how it will go!..

nitES!~

No comments: