Sunday, July 11, 2010

Contact lense user--beware~

and so last week after work i was trying to stuff the contact lense into my eyes in a rush, and accidentally broke it. Realise about a third of it was gone and wondered where it dropped to. Coincidently, my eyes hurts everytime i close it..but i can't find it inside!no matter how big i try to pry my eyes open. went to church..teared alil..and it felt better..

and for a whole week i was wearing specs..so oki no pain. BUT yesterday while preparing to go church at my friend's hse, guess WAD? i slot in a new contact lense, and somehow my eye felt irritated..re-wash that contact several times, and suddenly when i looked into the mirror, i saw to my horror/surprise/happiness, that piece of broken contacts together with my new contact lense+ 1 eyelash.

?!!!!??!!!

so that's the cause of the pain. OUCHHHHHHH.

phew..luckily it is out now.

can't believe it was inside for a week leh!!!><....so where was it that very day i broke it!..on my eyebrow area?

EWWW.

No comments: