Monday, November 12, 2018

Half a Jialat day + Singapore saving bonds

Today I went to work feeling like the most jaded person ever. After what happened last week. It has been a long time since I felt so out of sorts, and I certainly didn’t missed it. Being an ISFJ/ESFJ, sensing and feeling are my greatest strength(cos I am able to empathize), but they are also my greatest weakness.

I ever went to read up on the analysis of the MBTI Personality Test, this $100 course my brother went to,  a book he brought home. This little book  ignite a great interest in me, how different personalities worked the way they do, and of course, being at an age where we keep on striving to be better(not the age now sadly), I went to read up on all my personality's weaknesses and try to improve it.

Some of the most prominent ones are over-sensitive, don’t like conflicts, can’t handle criticism well, likes to talk way too much, etc, etc. Over the years, have tried to counter these traits, but oh well, I still have a long way to go!

Image result for mbti test

Ok back to the title, I invested in Singapore savings bond!! You will need to create a CDP account, and link it to your bank account. The current interest rate for the Dec 18 bond is 2.57% for 10 years. Minimum amount is $500, and the good thing is, you can take out the money anytime you want, with no loss of principal sum(plus you can get all the interest calculated till the time you withdraw) and all these for only a $2 transaction fee! How liquid cash is this way! 

If you have excess money and don’t know where to invest, you can try this!

Image result for singapore saving bonds

Talking about the #80daysbloggingchallenge, I now have utmost respect to NasDaily for making 1minvideos daily, for 1000 days!! OMG, it’s not easy thinking of interesting things to write in a boring life hhaha!! I am already getting writer's block, and is heavily distracted by my bed.. and Brooklyn 99.... byeeeeee!! 

Hang in there for Tuesday people!! *starts dancing to the I will survive song* =) tomorrow will be better than today!:)



No comments: