Wednesday, November 28, 2018

SOT Application Day

Yay i am back to the blogging realm!!

Anyway, i really enjoy blogging because i got so much thoughts in my head. all the time! haha...think there are a 101 things inside, always. That's why i am usually day dreaming, as i am mostly thinking of some other random things. Is that why Dan tagged me this on fb?


So what have i been doing the past few days?

The past week, when i wasn't blogging, has been rather fufilling, did quite alot of things in a short one week. Shall share it here, as i tend to forget where i went before in my life...so it will be good to record it here so that i can look back!:)

Last Tuesday, my family went to Nihon Mura, as they were having their $1 per plate promotion. As far as i know, this promotion has been ongoing for about 2-3 years. And i totally forgot about it, till my sister recalled. (tsk at memory haha)... $1 per plate to the AGE you are. The catch is, it has to be on your birthday, or one day before or after your birthday. 

As my dad is 69, we got to order 69 plates at $1!! It was the best feeling ever, to be able to order without thinking of the price, plates and plates of sushi, sashimi, maki and desserts. We truly enjoyed it. Would love to go back again! The Douby Ghaut Cathay branch serves really good food! :)

                                                        Image result for $1 nihon murah
 Look at the number of plates! Nihon Mura@Cathay

Two person i love most in my life. Please stay happy and healthy always!


On Thursday, I went to Honest Bee Habitat after work with a sister in Christ, PS! It was a good time of chatting at a deeper level, and i enjoyed it! :) Thank you for bringing me there to experience it as i missed it the previous time. The pancakes was really soft and fluffy. It was so insta-worthly that i have to post it here, too.


The prettiest pancakes

On Friday, my company brought us to Apple. And we visited their OneNorth and retail branch. Some lovely pics with my colleagues!

Mixed Grill in Apple@OneNorth. It tasted really delicious! Felt so privileged to be able to go to visit Apple! :)


Happy colleagues! :) Taken by the professional who taught us how to take good natural photos. :)

Oyes, last Saturday, we went to Bowling@Mt Faber Safra! Oman, i can't bowl for nuts. not loving it at all, but well, at least i can watch Dan bowl and support him! Went there totally due to love for him. hahaha! 


Then we also went to my sister's best friend wedding at RWS ballroom. Can you believe the Aquarium below is her Bridal bedroom?? OceanSuite. =X!!! It was so gorgeous, and it cost $2200/night. Haha she got 2 nights free for having her wedding there!! Felt it was really special and pretty amazing, especially for a newly wed couple. It is super romantic!! For those who are getting married soon, maybe you can book your venue @ RWS! :)


Last weekend, Pei and sister came to my house for the first time to play board games!! Really had a fun night together. I am not really a big fan of board games like Dan, but i don't mind playing with both of you all the time!! HAHA can catch up and play! :) Maybe i will turn into board game lover after this!! Then we can utilise the board game collection my hubby has. Yay!! Please come to our house more - both of you! :)

Image result for board games


Lastly, to leave you with some humorous pics i received.

                                                           Haha! so cute, this look like me.


YOLO food. Have been ordering food in at work as GrabFood is having a discount (up to 50% even), so it is really affordable. 

SOT 2019
LOL i just remembered i wanted to blog about all the intense feelings about SOT Application! 

I finally applied and sent in all the documents!! Omy, after weeks and months of thinking whether to go...hesitating and praying about it, (irritating Pei and sister and dan and mil), i finally decided to take the step of faith and go!! 

Like someone told me, if God can do it once for you, He will definitely do it another time for you. So i should not worry, but trust God fully for the miracles He will be doing in my life! Anyway, He has been so good to me, providing me with what i need deep inside...all these while. I should really believe and have faith for greater things to come, as i obey and learn more about His word and Him!

Having my interview this Sunday afternoon. Praying that i will be able to be open and share, and the outcome will be what God thinks is the best for me. Your will be done, and not mine God...

Midweek everyone. Jiayou!! :)

Love, 
Auntie Fung :)





No comments: